L.O: To use mathematical vocabulary correctly.
Follow the clues to find the mystery number from the list below.
- The number has two digits.
- Both of the digits are even.
- The digit in the tens place is greater than the digit in the ones place.
- The ones digit is not in the three times table.
- The tens digit is not double the ones digit.
- The sum of the two digits is a multiple of five.
Now choose your own number from the table and write your own set of clues. Give it to a family member or friend. Can they identify your number? Think about your mathematical vocabulary.
We have also looked at using Tablemaster to help with the learning of our times tables.