After a great e-safety week these were some of the comments from the children in Lennon and McCartney class:
– I really enjoyed the workshop because I learnt a lot about how to stay safe on the internet.
– I really enjoyed making my avatar so that I can use it instead of a photo.
– I liked having a no technology day, I carried it on at home too.
– The video about staying safe online made me think.
– I went home and un friended all the people that I didn’t know.
– I had lots of people as friends that I have never met so I deleted them.
– I had a message on my game last night from someone that I didn’t know, so I asked my mum what to do.
Well done Lennon and McCartney class, some great decisions and actions after a really interesting week.
Have a great half term.